Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe | South Indian Recipe
Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe - firstly, i always like to prepare this recipe with long grain basamati rice for a non sticky result.
Ingredients for Vegetable Fried Rice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup carrot finely chopped
- 1 cup cabbage finely shredded
- 1/2 cup green beans finely chopped
- 1/2 cup spring onion green finely chopped
- 1 cup basmati rice approx 300 gms
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
Cook the rice:
- Firstly, take 1 cup of rice, wash it well, add 1 1/5 cups of water and cook it until the rice is cooked well.
- Take the rice out and spread it so that it does not stick to each other and get soggy.
- Keep it aside for later use.
How to cook the recipe
- Add 1 tbsp oil and heat it.
- Add finely chopped carrots, finely chopped cabbage, saute for few minutes.
- Add finely chopped green beans,spring onion greens chopped.
- Saute all the veggies for few minutes.
- Add cooked rice, mix well.
- Add salt as per taste,white pepper powder, mix well and keep sauteing for few minutes.
- Add a teaspoon full of vinegar, mix and saute for few more minutes.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve the veg fried rice in a plate.