Easy Vegetable Biryani Recipe | How to make veg biryani recipe in restaurant style
Vegetable Biryani Recipe - It is a perfect dish for any occasion .Wash rice and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes. Drain and keep aside .
Ingredients for Vegetable Biryani
- 1/2 cup Basmati Rice long grained rice
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 1 small Tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Green beans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped potato
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Carrot
- 1 small piece of Bay Leaf
- 1- inch piece of Cinnamon
- 2 Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 2 cup Water
- Salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Wash rice and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes. After that, drain the water and keep it aside until needed.
- Heat ghee and oil together in a pressure cooker, similarly add bay leaf, cinnamon, clove, and sauté for 30 seconds. After that add onion and sauté until it turns light brown .
- Add chopped tomato, green beans, potato and carrot.
- Stir-fry them for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add soaked (drained) rice, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- After that stir-fry them for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cup water and mix well.
- Close the lid and cook over medium flame for 6 whistles. When the whistle is completed turn off the flame.
- Let it cool at room temperature until pressure inside cooker comes down naturally. Open the lid carefully and fluff the rice with a fork. Finally transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.