Tomato semiya is one regular breakfast that is made in the south Indian homes.Tomato semiya upma is a different, favorite dishes and best breakfast dinner recipes. It requires only few ingredients to prepare.
For more recipes
How to make Tomato Semiya Recipe | Thakkali Semiya Recipe | Tomato Vermicelli Recipe
Tomato semiya upma is a different, favourite dishes and best breakfast dinner recipes for beginners and family.
Servings: 2 people
Ingredients Tomato Semiya
- 1 cup Vermicelli
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp ginger&garlic paste
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- few curry leaves
- 2 cup water
- Chopped coriander leaves
How to cook the recipe
- Roast semiya/vermicelli in a frying pan till golden brown, keep it aside.
- Heat a pan add some oil, add ginger&garlic paste and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add curry leaves, chopped tomatoes and mix well. Cook on medium flame till the tomatoes get tender.
- Add salt to taste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder. Stir fry for 15 seconds.
- Add 2 cup of water, wait until the water just starts to boil, add vermicelli to the pan and mix well.
- Wait until the vermicelli is cooked through. Switch off the flame, add chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.