Tilapia Fish Fry is very popular dish it is very delicious and easy to prepare. It can be served as a starter or main course for lunch or dinner. Fish fry is prepared with basic ingredients red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt. Tilapia Fish Fry is highly recommended for healthy diet.
For more starter recipes
How to Make South Indian Style Tilapia Fish Fry Recipe | Best Tilapia Fish Fried Recipe | Healthy Tilapia Fish Recipe | Fish Fry Recipe
Tilapia Fish Fry is very popular dish it is very delicious and easy to prepare. It can be served as a starter or main course for lunch or dinner.
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 3 people
Ingredients for Fish Fry
- 500 gms Tilapia Fish
- 3 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp ginger&garlic paste
- 2 tsp curd
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
How to cook the recipe
- Wash and clean the tilapia fish and cut them into medium pieces. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, corn flour, lemon juice, coriander powder, ginger&garlic paste, curd and salt to taste.
- Apply the masala evenly to the fish. Marinate it for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add fish steaks few at a time.
- Cook it in a low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Fry it until it turns to golden brown.
- Your tilapia fish fry is ready.