Learn how to make Spinach Lasagna at home.
It’s cheesy, it’s oh so tasty. Try this traditional Lasagna by rolling it up .I am sure your family, and especially the kiddos will enjoy this savory dish.
Easy Homemade Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe | How to make Vegetarian Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
Lasagna Roll Recipe - These Easy Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or for weeknight meals.
Servings: 3 people
Ingredients Lasagna Roll Recipe
- 8 lasagna sheets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ medium bunch spinach blanched
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 medium tomatoes blanched and peeled
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh oregano
- 1 tsp mixed dried herb
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 150 gms processed cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 200 gms mozzarella cheese grated
How to cook the recipe
- Preheat oven to 350º C.
- Heat olive oil in a deep non-stick pan. Roughly chop spinach and set aside.
- Add onion and ginger-garlic paste to the pan and sauté for half a minute. Roughly chop tomatoes and add to the pan and mix well. Add salt, fresh oregano sprigs, mixed dried herbs, red chilli flakes and fresh cream and mix well. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Roughly cut processed into big cubes and put into a bowl. Add spinach, salt and mix well.
- Put the lasagna sheets in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Remove and place on a worktop. Place spoonful of cheese-spinach mixture on each lasagna sheet on one side and fold it to make a roll.
- Put the sauce, reserving some, into a baking dish, place the rolls on it, top with reserved sauce. Pour milk over them, sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.