This super easy to make vegan chili recipe is part of a healthy, whole foods plant based diet. No added oils and gluten free. By adding fresh vegetables like peppers, and tomatoes you get the healthiest vegan chili possible! Try this delicious and easy to make vegan chili today.
It also contains plenty of protein to keep you fueled and full.This low-fat,oil-free chili is perfect for the cooler weather that fall and winter brings,and works great to feed a crowd around the holidays!
vegan chili recipe | How to make homemade vegan chili recipe
Ingredients vegan chili
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup kidney beans
- 1/2 cup pinto beans
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup green bell peppers
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pk chili powder
- 1/3 cup water if needed
- salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Soak kidney beans,black beans,pinto beans overnight. Drain and take it in a pressure cooker, cover with water, add salt and pressure cook for 5 whistle . Take off the heat and let the steam go by itself.
- Drain the juice from the kidney and pinto beans, but not the black beans.
- In a large pot stir fry your onions and bell peppers.
- Add all of your beans in with the tomatoes. Stir and add water if needed.
- Add your chili powder,salt mix well and let cook on medium heat for 25 minutes and server