Here is a simple recipe for a basic Texas Red Chili.Texas Chili is one of those fundamental recipes that every home cook eventually tries their hand at. As a potluck go-to or hearty meal for hungry families, it possesses a depth of flavor that has been refined via many iterations.
This recipe uses fresh spices and in our opinion is better than the chili packets you find in the store. Making Chili is an art form and each cook has their own way of making great chili.
Quick and easy Texas chili recipe | How to make Texas chili recipe
Ingredients Texas chili
- 2 cup of Ground chicken
- 1/2 cup of Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 cup of Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup of chicken Broth
- salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- In a Pot , start to brown your ground chicken. Season mean with Salt, Pepper.
- Once chicken is brown, drain off the fat.
- Add chicken back to the pot, and add Chili Seasoning to chicken. Stir.
- Add Tomato Sauce. Stir.
- If you do like Beans in your Chili, you add them now.
- Add as much or little chicken Broth and salt.
- Let simmer and cover for about 30 min.
- Texas chili ready to serve.