Sweet Chilli Sauce :It is a best and all time favorite dip with fritters,kabab, with paratha and also work as a jam with bread. Excellent for Sautéed Vegetables and makes a great all time dip .children will also love this sauce as it is sweet,so make your children ready to start eating vegetables by using this sauce in stir fried vegetables,or dip with grilled vegetables and paratha all.
This is 100% pure vegetarian, NO flavoring agent, NO preservatives pure natural taste
Chili sauce Recipe | Sweet chili sauce recipe | Homemade chili sauce | Thai style sweet chili sauce recipe
Ingredients Chili sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp of Extra Hot Crushed Dry Red Chillies
How to cook the recipe
- In sauce pan,add water,sugar,red chili crushed,mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add garlic ,vinegar and mix well.
- In water,add corn flour and mix well and add it in sauce pan,mix well and cook until sauce thickens & set aside.
- Can be stored for up to 1 week in refrigerator.