This homemade banana bread can be made in oven and can also be made without oven in pressure cooker. This bread can be slice and served as is or toasted and served as part of a delicious desserts. It can also be served as a evening snack. The main ingredient of this awesome recipe is two ripe bananas. In less than 50 mins we can make this easy and delicious banana cake / banana bread 🙂
we used to prepare wide varieties of banana bread by changing some ingredients. Below are the few different types of banana bread .
- Banana raisin bread
- Banana nut bread
- Chocolate chip banana bread
- Banana bread muffins
Easy Banana Bread Recipe | How to make Healthy Banana bread Recipe | Simple Banana Bread Recipe
Ingredients banana bread
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup soft margarine or butter
- 2 large eggs unbeaten
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (Optional)
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas
How to cook the recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F
- Mix sugar, margarine, eggs for 3 minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, walnuts (if used) and bananas. Grease a regular loaf pan (would also do well in a silicone loaf pan). Pour in batter and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, slice - serve and enjoy!