Sweet Corn Vada is one of the simple evening snack that goes well with your tea. This is a very easy, quick and delicious recipe which can be prepared in a very less time.It is very crispy and tasty recipe. It is nice healthy option for snack time.
For more snacks recipes
How to make Corn Vada Recipe
Ingredients for Corn Vada
- 2 Corn kernels
- 1/2 cup besan flour of Chick pea flour
- Oil for frying
- 2 medium chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Chopped coriander
- 3 chopped green chillies: 3
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
How to cook the recipe
- Grind sweet corn kernels into a paste and keep aside. Do not use water while grinding.Take out this paste in a bowl and add besan flour of chickpea flour, chopped coriander leaf, green chillies, chopped onion, salt, and red chilli powder and mix it well and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.When the oil is hot, make flat fritters or vada from the corn mixture.
- Lower these vada into the hot oil and fry on both sides, till they turn light brown.
- Remove from the pan and serve hot.