Soya chunks fry recipe | Mealmaker fry recipe
Soya chunks fry recipe is a quick, tasty and healthy appetizer that can be made easily at home. It can be served as side dish.
Ingredients for Soya chunks fry
- 100 gms Meal Maker Soya chunks
- 2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Boil water in a big vessel. Add soya chunks to the boiling water and keep aside for 3 minutes.
- Drain water and squeeze dry the meal maker. Cut the soft meal maker into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a big non stick pan and add mustard seeds.
- Add cut meal maker once the mustard seeds start spluttering and continue frying in slow flame for 1 minute
- After that add chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala and fry in a slow fire till soya
- Chunks is cooked and crispy.
- Serve hot as a side dish with white rice, pulao and any variety rice.