Soya chunks fry recipe | Mealmaker fry recipe
Soya chunks fry recipe is a quick, tasty and healthy appetizer that can be made easily at home. It can be served as side dish.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Ingredients for Soya chunks fry
- 100 gms Meal Maker Soya chunks
- 2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Boil water in a big vessel. Add soya chunks to the boiling water and keep aside for 3 minutes.
- Drain water and squeeze dry the meal maker. Cut the soft meal maker into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a big non stick pan and add mustard seeds.
- Add cut meal maker once the mustard seeds start spluttering and continue frying in slow flame for 1 minute
- After that add chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala and fry in a slow fire till soya
- Chunks is cooked and crispy.
- Serve hot as a side dish with white rice, pulao and any variety rice.