Soya chunks is rich in protein,calcium,fiber,and also have high omega 3 fatty acids. So taking soya chunks in our regular balanced diet is healthy. Meal maker or Soya chunks are pure vegetarian and healthy food. It tastes similarly to non veg.
For more recipe
How to make Soya Chunks 65 Recipe | Meal Maker Recipe | Soya Chunks Fry Recipe
So taking soya chunks in our regular balanced diet is healthy.
Ingredients Soya Chunks 65
- 1 cup soya chunks/Meal maker
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp curd
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp Maida
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
How to cook the recipe
- Boil water in a vessel, once it starts boiling, switch off the stove. Add the soya chunks in it. Keep it soaked for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes the soya will double in size. Now wash the soya in cold water 2 or 3 times. Squeeze out the water completely.
- Take a big bowl, add Corn flour, maida, rice flour, red chilli powder, curd, ginger garlic paste and salt to taste, mix it well.
- Add squeezed soya to a bowl, mix well. Let this rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the soya chunks until it turns golden brown.
- Drain in paper towel ,fry some curry leaves in the same oil, add it to fried soya chunks on top of it.
- Soya chunks 65 is ready.