Soya chunks is rich in protein,calcium,fiber,and also have high omega 3 fatty acids. So taking soya chunks in our regular balanced diet is healthy. Meal maker or Soya chunks are pure vegetarian and healthy food. It tastes similarly to non veg.
For more soya chunk recipes
How to make Meal Maker Podimas Recipe | Soya Chunk Recipe
Ingredients Meal Maker Podimas
- 1 cup Meal Maker / Soya Balls
- 2 Green Chilli
- 1 chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Curry leaves
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 3 cloveGarlic
- 3 Dry red Chilli
How to cook the recipe
- Boil water in a vessel, once it starts boiling, switch off the stove. Add the soya chunks in it. Keep it soaked for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes the soya will double in size. Now wash the soya in cold water 2 or 3 times. Squeeze out the water completely.
- In a mixi or blender add soya chunks blend it course paste. keep it aside.
- Heat a pan add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, garlic and dry red chilli, let's roast it for 2-3 minutes. keep it aside.
- Once the mixture has cool down, let's grind it into powder. keep it aside.
- Now heat a pan, add oil, once the oil is hot, add fennel seeds, chopped onion, curry leaves and green chilli and saute until it turns light brown.
- Add garam masala powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste and saute it for 2 minutes then add soya chunks course paste, mix it well, now add the masala powder and saute the soya chunk podimas for about 5 minutes and turn off the stove, add coriander leaves.
- Your soya chunk podimas is ready.