Rava Kesari is one of the important sweet recipe in Indian marriage functions. Kesari is a sweet dish. It is called as Sooji ,semolina Kesari, Sooji Kesari, Sooji halwa. It is very easy and quick recipe to make.
For more Dessert recipes
Best Rava Kesari Recipe | How to make Rava Kesari Recipe
Rava kesari Recipe - Learn How to make Rava Kesari recipe.It is very easy, less ingredients Sweet recipe but very tasty.
Servings: 4 people
Ingredients for Rava kesari
- 1/2 cup Rava / Sooji- 1/2 cup
- 1 cup Sugar- 1 cup you can add or reduce acc. To your preference
- 1 cup Water - 1 cup
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 8 Cashews
- a pinch of Yellow food colour opt
How to cook the recipe
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee fry cashews till golden colour and keep aside.
- Add 1 cup of Water,yellow good colour and bring it to a boil.
- Add 1/2 cup of roasted rava and cook in low heat for 5 minutes Covered. Keep mixing it in between.
- Once the rava is cooked well, add sugar and remaining ghee. Cook well till if leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Add cashews, and mix well and switch off.
- Rava kesari is ready.