Brinjal fry is a very popular side dish in south side and north side, eaten as side dish along with main course like rice, dal,sambar rice. It is one of the tastiest and easiest dish. Easy to prepare also try this one.
Its such an easy to make stir fry recipe. Tastes great with sambar rice, rasam and also with plain rice.It can also be a perfect lunch box recipe. Try making this simple and healthy brinjal poriyal recipe.
For more side dish recipes
How to Make Crispy Brinjal Fry Recipes
Ingredients for brinjal fry
- 7 Brinjals
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Cut the brinjals into thin slices and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot add the sliced brinjals.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt to it and mix well and saute.
- Cook the brinjals in medium flame for 10 to 15 mins. Keep sauteing in between.
- Serve with rice.