Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookies to make and eat and this recipe gives you a nice soft chewy chocolate chip cookie that is sure to impress your friends and family.
Once you have made these chocolate chip cookies you will never want to make any other cookie recipes ever again. Next time you are looking for a baking recipe, give these easy cookie recipe a try!
After baking yummy cookies are ready
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe | How to make Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe | The Best and Tasty Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Ingredients Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1 2/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
How to cook the recipe
- In a mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugars until light.
- Crack in the egg and add the vanilla extract. Mix together until well incorporated.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix until you no longer see any flour. Fold in the chocolate chips. Roll the cookie dough out into balls and place on a baking tray, leaving space for the cookies to spread while baking.
- Place into a 350F oven for 10-11 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes on the baking tray before transferring to a wire rack.