Chilli chapathi is an excellent mouth watering dish for every one.It is also quick and easy way to make at home and can be enjoyed by both kids and adults,which goes well with any tiffin items.It is perfect for kids lunchbox.Enjoy chilli chapathi with kurma and onion raitha.
For more snacks recipes
How to Make Chilli Chapathi Recipe | Leftover Chapathi Recipe
Ingredients for Chilli Chapathi
- 4 Chapati
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- 2 green chilli chopped
- A few Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Ginger & garlic paste
- 1/2 red chilli powder
- 1/2 chicken masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Tomato ketchup
How to cook the recipe
- you can use leftover chapathi or you can make chapati in advance.
- Cut the chapati into thin strips.
- Add oil in a pan, once the oil is hot, add onion, add ginger & garlic paste, green chilli, and add tomato and sauté for a few minutes.
- Now you can add red chilli powder, chicken masala powder, tomato ketchup, chapathi strips and mix it well. After 5 minutes turn off the stove.
- Finally add few coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Chilli chapathi is ready.
- Serve hot!