Chili Mac :This is a perfect meal for the family that’s always on the go. It incorporates simple to use ingredients such as precooked ground beef or ground chicken, diced onions, tomato sauce, red kidney beans, precooked macaroni, chicken broth, chili powder and cheese cheddar.
Chili Mac Recipe | How To Make One Pot Chili Mac | Quick Chili Mac Recipe
Ingredients Chili Mac
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/3 cup Ground Beef or ground chicken
- 1 cup Elbow Macaroni cooked
- 2 cup Kidney Beans
- 2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Essential Chicken Stock or water
- Chili Powder To Taste
- Salt To Taste
How to cook the recipe
- Soak kidney beans overnight. Drain and take it in a pressure cooker, cover with water, add salt and pressure cook for 5 whistle . Take off the heat and let the steam go by itself.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground chicken.Remove all the excess fat.
- Add the onion and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the Macaroni, beans, tomato sauce, water, and chili powder.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese, cover, and continue to heat until cheese is melted.
- Add some fresh coriander leaves and onions.
- Chili Mac is ready to serve.