Quick and tasty white kurma recipe for chapathi, roti, naan & parotta. It is perfect taste ,consistency ,colour and flavour. Just try this wonderful kurma. There are different types of kurma’s but the saravana bhavan style veg kurma that is served with parotta, chapathi and idiappam etc.
For more recipe
How to make Veg White Kurma Recipe for Chapathi
Ingredients Veg White Kurma
- 2 small sized Potato
- 8 Beans
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 sliced Onion
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1 tsp gringer&garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp fennel
- 2 tbsp coconut Oil
How to cook the recipe
- Peel the skin of the potato, carrot and chop it along with beans, finely. Keep it aside.
- In a pressure cooker add potato, beans, carrots and cauliflower and water. cook for 3 whistle.
- In a mixi add grated coconut, ginger&garlic paste and fennel seeds, grind to a fine paste without water. Keep it aside.
- Heat a pan add oil, add sliced onion and green chilli and fry until soft. Add the coconut mixture and give it a mix.
- Now add the cooked vegetables and salt to taste. Check the consistency of the gravy and add water if it is too thick.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes in medium flame. Finally, garnish it with coriander leaves.
- It goes well with dosa, idli, chapathi and poori.