Radish Pakora/Pakoda is a delicious snack recipe. It’s very easy to prepare in minimum time. Its must suitable in winter season. You can serve it with white rice or as a evening snacks.
For more snacks recipe
How to Make Mullangi Pakoda Recipe | Radish Recipe | Radish Pakoda Recipe | Radish Pakora Recipe
Radish Pakora/Pakoda is a delicious snack recipe. It's very easy to prepare in minimum time. Its must suitable in winter season.
Servings: 3 people
Ingredients for Mullangi pakoda
- 1 cup Grated Radish
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 Green Chillies
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- 1 Cup Besan or Gram Flour
- 1 Tbsp Rice Flour
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- A Pinch Asafoetida
- Oil to fry
How to cook the recipe
- To a mixing bowl, add 1 onion finely chopped, 1 cup of grated radish, 1 green chilli chopped, few chopped curry leaves, few chopped coriander leaves, 1 cup of besan or gram flour, 1 tbsp of rice flour, salt to taste, 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder and a pinch of asafietida powder. Mix all the ingredients, then add 1 tbsp of water and mix well with your hands. You need to mix all the ingredients well, so that the flavors of the onion, curry leaves, coriander leaves and the spices come together well.
- You need not make any shape. Pakoras are always irregular in shape.
- Heat oil in an pan. When the oil is hot and fry the pakoras in medium flame. After two minutes flip it to the other side and let this again fry for 2 more minutes in medium flame.
- so lets now remove them. Serve it nice and hot with a cup of tea and enjoy with your family and friends.