Puttu Recipe | How to prepare Soft Rice Puttu Recipe | Kerala Puttu Recipe
Puttu Recipe - Puttu recipe is an excellent breakfast recipe which famous in the state of Kerala. Rice flour Puttu / Arisi Maavu puttu is served with pappad and banana.
Ingredients for Puttu Recipe
- 2 cups Raw rice flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 10 gms Cashew nut
- 3 nos Cardamon
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Coconut
- Salt - pinch
How to cook the recipe
- Soak 2 cups rice for 1/2 an hour, dry it and put it into a mixie.
- Sieve the flour and put aside.
- Stream the rice flour for 10 min and cool it without lumps.
- Add 2 spoons Ghee in a pan fry the cashew nuts and coconut and kept aside.
- Add little bit of salt , again mix it without lumps.
- Again stream that flour for just 5 min.Just mix it without lumps.
- Then add Cashew , Cardamon, Sugar and Coconut.
- Now the Rice flour puttu is ready to serve.