It is a very easy vegetable stir fry recipe. Pumpkin Fry is a simple quick and easy recipe to go along with chapati or rotti. It is a very simple preparation combined with onions, mustard seeds, curry leaves and grated coconut.
For more pumpkin recipes
How to Make Yellow Pumpkin Fry Recipe | Pumpkin Recipe
Ingredients for Pumpkin Fry
- 1 small pumpkin ( Cut small pieces)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 2 Onion Chopped
- Curry Leaves
- 5 Dry Red Chilli
- Salt To Taste
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric Powder
How to cook the recipe
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of mustard seeds, once they splutter, add chopped onion and saute them until the onions become little translucent.
- Add curry leaves fry for 2 mins on medium flame, and add dry red chilli fry for 2 mins on medium flame.
- Add chopped pumpkin and mix well, add salt to taste and add little bit of water cook for 4 mins on low flame, add garam masala, cumin seeds and turmeric powder cook for 3 mins on low flame.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.