Potato Green Peas Fry Recipe | How to Make Potato Green Peas Fry
Potato Green Peas Fry Recipe - Potato Green Peas Fry is a delicious indian recipe served as a side dish.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Ingredients for Potato Green Peas Fry
- 3 potato, boiled
- 1 cup fresh green peas
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1/5 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Boil and peel the potatoes and cut into small pieces. Heat oil in a pan .Once the oil is hot add boiled potatoes and fry for 5 mins.
- Now add turmeric powder and stir for a while.
- Now add green peas and fry till half cooked.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala, salt and mix all together very well.
- Finally, add the coriander leaves to garnish.
- Serve the Potato green peas fry with plain rice or naan or chapati.
This Post Has 0 Comments
Venkatesan21 Jan 2019