Potato Capsicum Masala Recipe | South Indian Recipe
Potato Capsicum Masala Recipe - Potato capsicum masala is excellent side dish for Chapati, Rotti and Naan.
Ingredients for Potato Capsicum Masala Recipe
- 300 gms Potatoes boiled peeled and cubed
- 250 gms Capsicums
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/8 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt – To Taste
- 1 tsp Oil
How to cook the recipe
- Heat a pan and add oil to it. When oil is hot add cumin seeds and fry till they splutter.
- Then add cooked potato pieces and cooked capsicum pieces and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder and salt to the pan and mix well to coat all the vegetable pieces.
- Cover the pan and cook the vegetables on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Remove lid and mix the curry. Adds the spices mix and mix the vegetables to coat the spices well.
- Fry the curry on low flame for 2 minutes and mix well with a ladle.
- Once done, transfer the curry into a serving bowl.
- serve with hot rice, rotti or chapati.