Here is a quick and delicious option to cook broccoli recipe as a side dish! This crispy roasted broccoli is simple, amazing and I guarantee that even the broccoli hater in your house will end up loving it. This broccoli is simply coated with olive oil, seasoned salt, and some fresh garlic to make this irresistible vegetable that my whole family loves.
Just a few simple ingredients is all you need to make the Best Roasted Broccoli Ever. This is the kind of broccoli that turns haters into lovers!
There are different types of dishes you can prepare from broccoli, Here are few
- Broccoli Salad
- Broccoli Pasta
- Broccoli Soup
- Chicken Broccoli
How to make Popcorn Broccoli Recipe | Simple Roasted Broccoli Recipe
Ingredients Broccoli recipe
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 2 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- pinch of ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
How to cook the recipe
- Pre heat oven to 400.
- Clean and dry the broccoli before cutting the florets into small bite size pieces (save the stems for another time).
- Place all the florets in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, powder, and Parmesan cheese. Using your hands, toss all of the ingredients together being sure that all the broccoli has a nice thin coating of the oil and spices.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and place all the broccoli on the sheet. Be sure that the broccoli is not over crowded.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes and then flip the broccoli and pop back in for another ten minutes or until the broccoli is tender on the inside and crispy on the edges. Enjoy!