Podi Dosa Recipe | South Indian Recipe
Podi Dosa Recipe - Podi dosa is one delicious recipe using idli podi, you can serve this dosa as a quick snack or breakfast.
Ingredients for Podi Dosa
- 1 cup Dosa Batter
- 2 tbsp Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 tbsp Idli Milagai Podi
How to cook the recipe
- In a hot skillet pour a ladle full of batter and spread in a circular motion. This dosa should be slightly thicker not in a crispy texture.
- Sprinkle idli podi on top of the dosa and top with chopped onion and coriander leaves.
- Add oil on sides of a dosa and cook on both the sides until the dosa gets cooked.
- Podi dosa is ready to serve.