Plain Kurma Recipe | How to Make Plain Kurma
Plain Kurma -Kurma Recipe Without Vegetables is a popular side dish recipe in South India for chapati,poori or paratha or naan.
Ingredients for Plain Kurma
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- curry leaves few
- 1/2 mustard seeds
- 3 ts grated coconut
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 2 tsp kulambu powder
- 1 tsp chicken masala powder
How to cook the recipe
- Add oil in a kadai.Once the oil is hot add mustard seeds.
- After they crackle add chopped onion and chopped tomato .Add a pich of salt for the tomato to get cooked well. Add few curry leaves.
- After the tomato is completely cooked add the grind and make a paste of grated coconut ,fennel seeds ,kulambu powder ,chicken masala powder .Add water and allow the mixture to boil.
- Allow it to boil in medium flame for a 10 mins until it is considerably thickened.
- Serve the kurma with chapati or dosa or poori.