Phirni recipe this is super quick and very easy to make. Also known as Firni by some, this is made with rice and milk as the main ingredients. This dessert is extremely popular in lot of countries and mainly associated with Eid and Ramadan.
For more recipes
How to make Phirni Sweet Recipe | Firni Recipes | Indian Dessert Recipe | Rice Pudding
Ingredients for Phirni
- ½ cup of long grained rice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 liter of milk
- 2-3 pinch green cardamom powder
- finely chopped cashews
- saffron strands
How to cook the recipe
- Soak long grained rice for 30 minutes and later grind it to a course mixture.
- Heat a pan add the course mixture, sugar and milk and keep stirring until the milk reduce to half it's quantity.
- Add green cardamom powder, cashew nuts and mix well.
- Simmer on low flame for 10 mins.
- After all the ingredients combine well pour it into bowl.
- Garnish it with cashews and saffron strands.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Phirni is ready to be served.