Peanut Ladoo Recipe | Ladoo Recipe
Peanut Ladoo Recipe - Peanuts are excellent source of protein and one of the best worlds healthiest & weight gaining food for growing kids.
Ingredients for Peanut Ladoo
- 1 cup Raw Peanuts
- 1/4 cup Jaggery
- 2 tbsp Ghee optional
How to cook the recipe
- Dry roast peanuts in a pan until crispy and nice aroma comes.
- Switch off the flame once the skin from the peanuts are splitting up. Peel the peanut skins by rubbing between your hands and blow the skin.
- Blend the peeled peanuts to a slightly coarse powder for 5 to 10 seconds. Then add powdered jaggery to the blender.
- Grind it again for few seconds until the peanut and jaggery are well blended. Transfer everything to a plate and add ghee and mix well. Break the lumps formed with your hands.
- Now start making balls. You can skip the ghee if the oils released from peanuts are enough to roll them. Store it in air tight container once done