Learn how to make easy and healthy Peanut Chutney. It is simple chutney prepared within 5-10min. It is a simple and delicious recipe which tastes good with idlies, dosas, upma and uttappam. It is also known as peanut chutney,groundnut chutney.
For more chutney recipes
How to Make Andhra Style Peanut Chutney Recipe | Groundnut Chutney Recipe
Ingredients for peanut chutney
- 1 cup Peanut
- 3 tbsp Grated Coconut
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 3 Dry red Chilli
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Urad dal
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- curry leaves
How to cook the recipe
- Take a pan, add 1 cup of peanuts and dry-roast them till they turn brown, Once roasted, turn off the stove and let the peanut cool.
- Now, remove the skin from the peanuts. Just rub them gently so that the skin comes out.
- Grind the peanuts, grated coconut, garlic, red chilli, salt to taste and some water by using a mixi to a smooth chutney and transfer in a serving bowl.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and let them splutter and pour over chutney and mix well.
- Your peanut chutney is ready to be served.
- Serve with hot idlis or dosa.