Paruppu Thuvaiyal Recipe | Toor dal Thuvaiyal Recipe
Paruppu Thuvaiyal - It is a very simple and unique recipe which can be served with plain rice. For this recipe you will need only few ingredients like coconut,toor dal,salt,garlic and dry red chili.
Servings: 4 person
Ingredients for Paruppu Thuvaiyal
- 1/4 cup Toor dal
- 4 Red chilies
- 2 tbsp Grated coconut
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 hing
- 1 garlic
- Salt as needed
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil in a pan , fry red chilies, hing and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add toor dal,and saute in medium flame until dal turns golden brown.
- Add grated coconut,add garlic ,and saute for 2-3 seconds and switch off the flame.
- After it cools, grind it with little water, salt for the paste.
- Serve the Paruppu Thuvaiyal with plain rice.