Paruppu Podi Recipe | Dal Powder Recipe
Paruppu Podi Recipe - Andhra special paruppu podi is spicy and delicious lentil gun powder recipe with hot rice and ghee .
Ingredients for Paruppu Podi
- 1/2 cup Toor Dal
- 1/2 cup chana Dal
- 1/4 cup Urad Dal
- 1/4 cup Moong Dal
- 1/5 tsp cumin seeds
- 12 dry red chili
- salt as needed
How to cook the recipe
- Dry roast all the dals separately till golden brown.
- Roast the red chilis till they darken and appear crisp.
- Roast the cumin seeds.
- Let everything cool down and then grind to a smooth powder.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Serve with hot rice and ghee for a month or more.