Quick and tasty paneer dish which can be used as a starter for veggies. It can be had either as a starter or as a snack and it is full of flavors. It is best had hot as a starter or it can also be had with roti or rice.
For more recipe
How to Make Simple Paneer Fry Recipe| Paneer Pepper Fry Recipe | Simple Paneer Dish | Paneer Masala Fry Recipe
This paneer pepper masala is a great combination for chapathi. Quick and tasty dish which can be used as a starter for veggies.
Servings: 4 people
Ingredients for Paneer Fry
- 200 grams Paneer
- 1 Onion cut into cubes
- 1 Capsicum cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp Oil
To make paneer pepper masala powder:
- 1 tsp black Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed ginger garlic
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 small pieces Cinnamon stick
- 1 Cardamom
- 2 Cloves
- 2 Dry chilli
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
To make the spice mix:
- Add coriander seeds,fennel seeds,cumin seeds,black pepper,cinnamon stick,cardamom,cloves,der red chilli and curry leaves.Roast for 1 min in low flame.
- Now transfer the spices to a plate and let it cool completely.
- Once the spices have cooled down, transfer them to a mixer jar.
- Grind it to a fine powder. Paneer pepper masala is ready.
To make the paneer pepper masala:
- Heat oil in a pan,add crushed ginger garlic,Saute until the raw smell goes.
- Add onions and capsicum,saute for 1 min, add turmeric powder,ground powder,salt to taste and mix well,add paneer pieces and stir well.
- Cook the paneer for 2-3 mins in low flame,add coriander leaves mix well and switch off the flame.
- Paneer fry is ready to serve.