Onion bonda recipe is a simple and tasty tea time snack. Onion Bonda can be make easily at home with few ingredients and in less time. Onion bondas with hot tea/ Coffee is a perfect choice for winter.
For more snacks recipes
How to Make Tea Kadai Onion Bonda Recipe | Tea Time Snacks Recipe
Onion bonda recipe is a simple and tasty tea time snack. Onion bondas with hot tea/ Coffee is a perfect choice for winter.
Servings: 4 people
Ingredients for Onion Bonda
- 3 Sliced onion
- 2 finely chopped green Chili
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chili Powder
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 3 tsp Rice Flour
- little water
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Oil for frying
How to cook the recipe
- In a bowl, add sliced onions, gram flour, rice flour, baking soda, curry leaves, green chilies, coriander leaves, red chili powder, salt to taste and mix well.
- Add water gradually and make a thick bonda mixture.
- Heat oil for frying, take a small size of the bonda mixture and drop it into the hot oil.
- Deep fry them on low flame till they are cooked and brown color on all sides.
- Serve the Onion Bondas with some chutney.