Mutton Soup Recipe | Soup Recipe
Mutton Soup Recipe - Mutton Soup recipe which is made with a wide variety of ingredients.This soup, that's part of the South Indian Cuisine .
Ingredients for Mutton Soup
- 250 g Mutton bones
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric pwd
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli pwd
- 1/2 tsp Pepper pwd
- 1 tbsp Toor dal
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- Salt to taste
- Curry & coriander leaves
How to cook the recipe
- Clean and wash mutton bone pieces.
- Add it to cooker.
- Add sliced onion, tomato, curry & coriander leaves.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Add turmeric pwd, red chilli pwd, toor dal and salt.
- Add 4 to 5 cups of water and stir.
- Cover & pressure cook for 5 whistles in high flame.
- Simmer the flame and cook for another 10 to 12 mins.
- Turn off flame.
- Once the pressure goes off, open the lid and mash the contents.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in fry pan.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf and curry leaves.
- Allow to splutter.
- Add the seasonings to mutton soup and stir.
- Add pepper powder and turn off flame.
- Add freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.