Mor Kulambu Recipe | Buttermilk Curry
Mor Kulambu Recipe -There are two methods of making mor kulambu . one method is with coconut paste and the other methods is using toor dal paste.
Ingredients for Mor Kulambu
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 dry red chili
- 1 tbsp oil
- curry leaves few
- Salt for taste
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
To grind :
- 1/4 cup toor dal or grated coconut
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 green chili
- 1/2 inch ginger
How to cook the recipe
- In a mixie add the ingredients given under " To grind " and make a smooth paste .
- In another bowl add curd ,turmeric , salt to taste ,half cup water and mix thoroughly without any lumps .
- Heat a kadai add oil. once oil gets heated add mustard seeds.Then add dry red chili, curry leaves and saute for a minute.Then add toor dal paste and cook for few mins.
- Add beaten curd,and add salt if required and bring to a boil only.
- Then switch off the flame.
- Mor kulambu is ready to go with rice .