Mint chutney recipe | Pudina chutney recipe | Pachadi
Mint chutney recipe - Pudina chutney or mint chutney is a south indian food. Its healthy, delicious and can be served with idli, dosa.
- 1 Cup coconut grated
- 1 tbsp roasted gram dal
- 2 Chili
- Small ball sized tamarind
- Handful mint
- ½ Cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ tsp urad dal
- 1 dried red chilli
How to cook the recipe
- Firstly, in a small blender take 1 cup coconut .
- Also add 2 chilli, small ball sized tamarind and handful mint.
- Blend to smooth paste adding ½ cup water and ½ tsp salt.
- Now prepare the tempering by heating 2 tsp oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add ½ tsp mustard, ½ tsp urad dal,and 1 dried red chilli
- Splutter the tempering and pour over chutney.
- Finally, enjoy mint chutney with dosa / idli.