Methi Leaves Fry Recipe | Vendhaya Keerai poriyal
Methi Leaves Fry Recipe - Vendhaya keerai poriyal is a south Indian style food and its good for health including diabetes patient.
Ingredients for Methi Leaves Fry
- one big bunch Methi leaves
- 1 Garlic
- 2 Dry red chilli
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Shredded Coconut
How to cook the recipe
- Wash the methi leaves. .
- Wash 2-3 times in water thoroughly to remove dirt or mud.
- Finely chop the leaves.
- Chop garlic, and dry red chillies.
- Heat oil in a pan; add garlic and red chillies to the oil, saute for a minute.
- Add the chopped leaves and turmeric powder and cook until the leaves are wilted and dry. Now, add salt and toss well and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add the coarsely powdered peanut, mix well. Saute for a min and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with Rice and Sambar or Rasam.