Masala Omelette Recipe | South Indian Recipe
Masala Omelette Recipe - Masala Omelette is an Indian style omelette using eggs and vegetables and flavored with spices.
Ingredients for Masala Omelette
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 turmeric powder
- 1/2 finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk the eggs till it is frothy.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and garam masala powder and again whisk the eggs.
- Finally add the chopped vegetables - onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves and green chilies and mix well.
- Heat a small pan and grease it with oil.
- Reduce the flame to low and pour the whisked eggs mixture into the pan. Gently tilt the pan so that the egg mixture is spread on the pan.
- Cover with a lid and let the eggs cook on low flame. Once it is cooked on both sides, transfer to a serving plate.
- Masala omelette is ready to be served.
- Enjoy the masala omelette with sambar rice or any other rice .