Maggi Masala Noodles Recipe | Vegetable Maggi
Maggi Masala Noodles Recipe - Maggi is the most loved instant noodles in India. It is loved by people of all age groups .
Ingredients for Maggi Masala Noodles
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- ¼ Green beans finely chopped
- ¼ carrot finely chopped
- 2 cup water
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 2 sachets maggi masala
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- 2 pack maggi noodles
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil in a pan and saute garlic.
- Add onion, and saute till they change colour.
- Add tomato and saute till they turn soft and mushy.
- Add ¼ cup of Green beans and ¼ cup of Carrot. saute for 2 minutes.
- Also add ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder and ¼ tsp garam masala powder. saute for a minute on low flame.
- Add 2 cups of water and get to boil.
- Once the water begins to boil, add 2 sachets maggi masala and salt.
- Stir well and get the water to boil.
- Add in 2 maggi noodles breaking into 2 half.
- Spread and cook both the sides.
- Boil for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Cook till the noodels absorb water and gets cooked completely.
- Finally, maggi masala recipe is ready to be served hot.