Maggi Cutlet Recipe | How to Make Noodles Cutlets
Maggi Cutlet Recipe -It is an ideal party snacks loved by both kids and adults .It can be prepared in short time .
Ingredients for Maggi Cutlet
- 1 packet maggi or any other instant Noodles
- 1 cup Mixed Vegetables cabbage,beans,carrot
- 1/2 cup Onions
- 1/3 cup Potato
- 5 Green chili
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder(optional)
How to cook the recipe
- Cook instant noodles as per the instructions given on the packet. keep it aside and allow it to cool.
For making the cutlet:
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cook for 3 whistle , soak in water, peel the skin and mash well.
- Boil finely chopped cabbage,beans,carrots for 10 mins.
- In a bowl, take the peeled potatoes,salt,vegetables,green chili ,turmeric powder and finely chopped onions, crumble everything well.
- Then add white corn flour, mix well. Now add the boiled noodles, mix gently do not break the noodles.
- Pat down as small round shape. keep it aside.
- Heat a pan with oil, when the oil is hot, gently slide down the cutlets and deep fry on both sides till brown.
- serve the maggi cutlets with ketchup or chutney.