Macaroni Salad Pasta Recipe
Macaroni Salad Recipe - The best easiest old fashioned macaroni salad to bring to all the BBQs/potlucks! Everyone will be dying for the recipe
Ingredients for Macaroni Salad Pasta
- 2 cups macaroni
- 3/4 cup peas
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/3 red onion finely chopped
- 3/4 cup diced extra-sharp cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to cook the recipe
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Stir in peas during the last 1 minute of cooking time; drain well and rinse with cold water.
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Cover eggs with a tight-fitting lid and remove from heat; set aside for 8-10 minutes. Drain well and let cool before peeling and dicing.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and parsley. Stir in pasta, peas, eggs, bell pepper, onion and cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve cold.