Leftover Rice Pakora is a delicious deep fried snack made from leftover cooked rice with gram flour, fresh coriander, onion & spices. There are many recipes you can make from Leftover Rice, rice Balls, rice Cutlet and khichdi . Perfect for Lunch box.
For more snacks recipes
How to make Leftover Rice Pakora Recipe | Leftover Recipes
Ingredients for Rice Pakora
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup gram flour
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 3 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- oil for frying
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- few chopped coriander leafs
How to cook the recipe
- In a bowl add leftover rice, onion, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, green chillies, coriander leafs and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add gram flour and add some water and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and deep-fry them till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.