Okra known as ladies finger, is a flowering plant in the mallow family.It is valued for its edible green seed pods.
Todays recipe is bhindi fry recipe which is very simple, easy to cook in 20 minutes, bhindi fry with very less oil and less ingredients. Lady’s finger can become slimy and some may not like that taste so in this recipe we are going to make it crispy .It tastes good with curd rice, sambar rice, rasam rice and chapati.
For more vegetable recipe
Simple Ladies Finger recipe | How to make Bendakaya Fry Recipe | Bendakaya Vepudu
Ingredients for lady's finger Recipe
- 1/4 kg Ladies finger
- 10 Small Onion
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 turmeric powder
- few Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- 5 tbsp Oil
How to cook the recipe
- Wash and drain well.Wipe with a kitchen tissue.
- Cut into medium size pieces
- And oil in a pan once the oil is hot then add the onion , curry leaves and saute well …
- Saute till th raw smell of onion goes.
- you will get a good smell when it done.Then add ladies finger ,salt,chili powder,and turmeric powder and stir well…
- In high flame cook for 5 minutes
- Then turn into medium heat and cook it till the vendakkai become bit crispy and dry..That time u can see the oil coming out from it ….
- Now transfer the vendakkai into serving bowl…