Kulambu Masala Powder Recipe | South Indian
Kulambu Masala Powder Recipe - Kulambu masala is a authentic masala powder recipe for making kulambu / curries / gravies .
Ingredients for Kulambu Masala Powder
- 1 cup Coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp rice
- 13 long dry red chilies
How to cook the recipe
- Dry roast coriander seeds until the aroma leaves out. take it in a plate
- Dry roast cumin seeds, fennel seeds and black pepper together until cumin and fennel seeds are slightly roasted. Take care not to burn it.
- Dry roast cinnamon sticks for a min in medium flame and take it in a plate.
- Dry roast Red chili until it starts turning brown. Do not burn it.
- Dry roast rice until its puffed up.
- Together grind all the spices to a fine powder .