Vegetable cutlet recipe is very easy to make and can be served as a party / evening snack. It includes most of the vegetables like the potato, carrots, beans, peas and spices etc. You can also add corn flour to have a healthier dish. This is very tasty and Crispy Popular Snack item for evening snack with cup of Coffee or Tea. This is more popular with the vegetarian peoples.
For more snacks recipes
How to make Easy and Healthy Vegetable cutlet Recipe | Crispy and Soft
Ingredients for Vegetable cutlet
- 1 potato boiled, peeled and mashed
- 5-6 green beans finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated beetroot
- ¼ cup green peas boiled
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 5-6 green chilli chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
How to cook the recipe
- Take a bowl add potato, green peas, carrot, green beans , green chilli, ginger garlic paste, beetroot, salt, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, breadcrumbs and cornflour in a bowl mix well.
- Take the mixture into equal portions and shape into cutlets.
- Heat oil in a pan. Place the cutlets and shallow fry from both sides till golden brown.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Vegetable cutlet is ready to serve.
- Serve with ketcup.