Keerai Vadai Recipe | Spinach Paruppu Vada Recipe
Keerai Vadai Recipe - Keerai vadai is one of the most popular south indian snacks . It taste delicious when served hot with cup of coffee .
Ingredients for Keerai Vadai
- 1 cup Toor Dal / Tuvaram Paruppu - 1 cup
- 1 Onion chopped finely
- 2 Green Chilies chopped finely
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Ginger chopped finely
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 cup Spinach chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Rice flour
- Oil for deep frying
How to cook the recipe
- Soak toor dal for 4 hours. Drain completely.
- Take toor dal in a blender and pulse few times so it forms a coarse mix.
- Take it in a bowl, add all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Take small ball and flatten it, now deep fry this on medium high heat till crispy and golden.
- Drain and serve hot.