Keerai Masiyal Recipe | South Indian Style Spinach Mash
Keerai Masiyal - A simple and easy to make keerai masiyal and some rice and yogurt is the best of the comfort food.You can make masiyal using any keerai
Ingredients for Keerai Masiyal
- 3 cups finely chopped Spinach
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 cups onion
- 3 green Chili
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Heat the oil in a pan add cumin seeds , onion , green chili ,and garlic and sauté for 30-40 seconds
- Then add spinach . Cook until spinach turns tender for approx 4-5 mins.
- Turn off flame and cool the mixture for 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer it to a grinder jar and grind in a grinder or blender until smooth puree.
- Serve the Keerai Masiyal.