Kaju Katli Recipe | Kaju Barfi Recipe
Kaju Katli Recipe - Kaju Katli is a rich and very popular sweet that you can gift for your friends and relatives during any festive occasion .
Ingredients for Kaju Katli
- 1 cup Cashew nut
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Water - as required.
How to cook the recipe
- Take the mixie jar and transfer cashew nut and blend it into smooth powder.
- Take a pan and add sugar, little water and boil it to make one and half string sugar syrup consistency.
- To it add cashew nut powder and switch off the flame later add 1 teaspoon ghee and mix thoroughly to make the dough.
- Grease surface of a plate with little ghee and rolling pin with ghee and roll the dough into ½ inch thickness.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and cut into diamond shapes.