This is one of my favorite and healthy recipe which I like very much. It is so easy to make but tastes just amazing. It needs very simple and basic ingredients which are easily available in your pantry.
Rava Uttapam is a dosa-like dish from South India made by cooking ingredients in a rava ,which is crisp and crepe-like, uttapam is a thick pancake, with toppings cooked into the batter.
For more south Indian Breakfast recipes
How to Make Rava Uttapam Recipe
Ingredients Rava Uttapam Recipe
- 1 cup of roasted semolina/rava/sooji
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1/4 tbsp curd/ yogurt
- 2 tbsp sambar masala/garam masala
- coriander leaves
- finely chopped onions
- finely chopped carrots
- finely chopped capsicum
- salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- In a bowl add roasted semolina/rava/sooji, gram flour mic both of them together.
- Add curd/yogurt, water and mix the batter and keep it aside for 5 minutes
- In the batter add sambar masala, coriander leaves, finely chopped onions, carrots and capsicum and salt to taste.
- Add water for consistency also add salt.
- Add oil on a hot pan and spread the batter to the thickness of pancakes and cook it on medium heat
- Cook the uttapam properly from both the sides.
- Rava Uttapam is ready to be served!